- Work from home - More flexibility! Start 2024!
- Fresh perspective and innovative technology - Partnering with major banks
- Minimum five years of work experience post-CPV qualification
A role where you can do what you are passionate about, without sacrificing your evenings and weekends?
Offering normal work hours for experienced property valuers...
Apprise introduces a fresh perspective on valuing properties to the industry. Using data and innovative technology you'll be able to work normal office hours and continue doing what you love. Use your extensive skills, experience, and knowledge with the benefit of hours that work for you (full or part-time). If you're thinking about getting some work/life balance joining Apprise in a property valuation role that doesn’t require travel, admin or client appointments, could be ideal for you.
- Using Apprise's advanced technology and data, you'll apply your specialised knowledge of the property market and valuation to deliver appraisals of residential properties for major banks throughout the state.
- Keeping up to date with the local sales market
- Working collaboratively with other teams across Apprise
- A focus on quality, risk management, and accuracy
We have a nationwide presence, and right now have a role available for someone based in Victoria to work full-time or part-time hours.
To be a part of the Apprise team, you will need:
- Minimum five years of valuation work experience post-CPV qualification
- Significant experience completing valuations, ideally residential
- You will be trained on the Apprise technology, but you will have experience and enjoy using systems and property data platforms
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to critically review and evaluate property data, analytics, mapping, and imagery
- Be efficient, focused and keen to get through your workday, so you can do the things you want!
Apprise Risk Solutions is changing the game - and has a big vision.
They are working with multiple large lenders on long-term contracts, and their team has grown to over 30 people. This year they are continuing to grow their valuer team with continued demand.
Apprise’s ethos centers around providing a high-quality product, work/life balance, and a way of doing what you love without travel. They are creating a team that likes to do things differently, harnessing skills, thinking, expertise, and a drive to deliver smart value-added products to customers.
If you want a change in pace, are finished with the travel and are looking for a role that suits your lifestyle, get in touch.
We are happy to have a confidential conversation or we can send you more information! Or send your CV now by hitting apply and our recruitment and HR partners, Sprout, will get in touch.
Email Clara from Sprout at email@example.com
FYI - Sprout is a NZ-based people and culture consultancy supporting high-growth businesses across Australia to scale. The client we are supporting is Australian-based, owned, and operated.